Even if you’re not a car geek, like I am, you can’t deny the fun (not to mention style) factor of a vintage vehicle. If it’s got wheels (or even sometimes, a propeller), I’m a vintage lover all the way.
- a 1973 Volkswagen Beetle (lost in a workshop fire, Nov 2011)
- a 1970 Fiat 500
- a 1974 Boler travel trailer
- Vintage trailers (Bolers, Shastas, Trilliums…)
- Vintage cars (Beetles, Karmann Ghias, VW vans, Fiat 500s, Minis, Isettas…)
- Vintage boats (Hobos…)
- Vintage cycles (Betsy bikes, Indian motorcycles, Vespa scooters…)
- Vintage industrial (ice cream vans, Fiat Topolinos, fire trucks…)
How about you?